Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) is a system of software and hardware elements that allows industrial organizations to:
- Control industrial processes locally or at remote locations
- Monitor, gather, and process real-time data
- Directly interact with devices such as sensors, valves, pumps, motors, and more through human-machine interface (HMI) software
- Record events into a log file
SCADA systems are crucial for industrial organizations since they help to maintain efficiency, process data for smarter decisions, and communicate system issues to help mitigate downtime.
As a diversified instrument and electric service provider for a variety of industries, including the oil and gas industry, the water and wastewater industry, and the military/government, Rabalais works closely with top manufacturers and engineering firms to be certain that client systems are operating correctly and efficiently.
For the reliable, flexible, and high-performance system needs for industrial automation, monitoring, and control applications, Rabalais’ expert teams can design and install easy-to-use operator interfaces, complete with networked reporting capabilities and an entire SCADA system that offers:
- Superior alarm management
- Real time and historical trending
- Built-in reporting
- Statistical process control
- Powerful analysis tools
Whether clients use PLC or pneumatic controls, Rabalais technicians can provide an interface that will assist them with their SCADA HMI and telemetry system.
Rabalais also delivers complete solutions for plant automation. Our graphical interface packages, along with an emphasis on data acquisition and programming capabilities, enables our specialists to fabricate robust control systems, maximizing our clients' investment.
Plant automation services include:
- 24/7 real-time remote monitoring, including alarm detection and notification
- Regulatory compliance
- Optimization of throughput
- Minimize operational costs
- Whole process perspective
- Technical support
Rabalais technicians adhere to proven engineering standards and practices. Our PLC applications and SCADA systems are designed to provide control over operations, significantly improve performance, and ensure maximum efficiency while achieving the lowest cost of ownership.