Rabalais provides a variety of services related to the design and fabrication of custom control panels and system assemblies. These services range from small, single junction box assemblies to multiple enclosures.
The team at Rabalais has the knowledge and skills required to design, program, and commission state-of-the-art process control systems for virtually any plant or facility.
We have built and installed panels for refineries, power plants, wastewater management and chemical processing facilities, as well as those with multiple manufacturing processes.
Using client's specifications or engineered drawings, Rabalais relies on extensive process control and systems integration experience to acquire specified components, and to construct, fully test, deliver, and install panels while meeting clients’ specific deadlines.
UL panel fabrication
- Small operator panels to large multi-door panels with touch screens, pilot devices and instrumentation.
- Custom designed panels meet or exceed safety regulations and requirements.
- Complete drawings with electrical schematics and panel layouts.
- Operational/maintenance manuals included with every Rabalais system.
- NEMA-rated enclosures (12, 13, 4, 4X +)
- All systems undergo operational and safety testing before shipment and/or installation in your facility.