Rabalais Instrument & Electrical Constructors provides installation, calibration, and loop check of all types of pneumatic/electronic instrumentation utilized for control and monitoring of process systems. Our NCCER Certified Instrument Fitters and Instrument Technicians can assist you on any new construction, revamp, maintenance, or turnaround projects nationwide. We work with the client's business needs through conceptual design while utilizing state of the art construction disciplines to examine the entire scope of the project. Rabalais will incorporate all project issues to provide the greatest potential of success for our clients, including cost improvement, life cycle expenditures, capital cost expenditures, project management, scheduling, procurement, installation, process training, service and maintenance.
Our crafts people's extensive experience in all types of industrial processing facilities, has allowed Rabalais to create a safe and productive working environment that exceeds all national standards for our industry. Rabalais takes pride in our unique ability to integrate disparate systems to increase efficiency and production.
INSTALLATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Installation of Pneumatic / Electronic / Hydraulic Instrumentation per client standards & specifications
• Select and procure material per client specification
• Design and fabricate elaborate tubing tray support systems
• Interpretation of client drawings and specifications
• Installation / Design of Steam and Electric Trace Systems
• Install Pneumatic, Process Impulse, Sample and Hydraulic Tubing Systems
• Instrument & Electrical construction, maintenance and turnaround services
• Project estimating, planning and scheduling
• P&ID walkdowns
• Constructability reviews
INSTRUMENT CALIBRATION/LOOP TESTING/SYSTEM START UP
Instrument Calibration is critical to a successful installation of any instrument system. Accuracy of the information produced by any instrument is dependent on proper calibration. OEM-stated procedures are used by our technicians to correct any inaccuracies and document findings. Services are offered in your facility without removal of the equipment or disturbing normal process operations. Rabalais saves time and cost during construction of your project by performing Field and Bench Calibrations prior to installation. We calibrate, certify and document every instrument. Pre-installed instruments are field calibrated. All Calibration Services include complete control loop testing.